2 MINUTE INTERVIEW WITH Muzna Ebrahim



LAST PAGEThe young and chirpy Muzna Ebrahim has a multi-faceted personality. The youthful exuberance of her personality and her down-to-earth attitude has won this Asian beauty fans all over the country. Bubbly and full of life, this doctor turned celebrity has been hosting many shows besides acting and modelling. MAG caught up with this vivacious actress. Excerpts:

What inspired you to choose acting as your profession?
As a teenager I was fascinated by the glitz and glamour of models and other celebs, but I never thought that this was a fantasy that would ever materialize! (Since I also thought it would be super cool to be an astronaut!!) But in the summer of 1998 just after completing my intermediate, I took on a summer job while waiting out the 6 month period for entrance exams to Med Schools and that's when I did my first fashion shoot! I loved it! And that's how it all started.
What is fashion for you?
I have never considered myself to be the sort of person who just has to stay up to date with the latest in fashion trends. For me comfort and being who I am is so much more important!
What do you love most about being a celebrity?
I love the warmth I get from my fans and the honest feedback I get from them! Sometimes they don't even know my real name, all they know is that I am a doctor and other times they call me by the name of the character I have played!
Kindly tell us about your future plans and upcoming projects?
These days I am focusing only on anchoring and hosting. Acting is something that I feel I can't do justice to anymore since I can't give the time and patience it requires. So right now you can catch me doing a health show. It's all about women's health. And a cooking show on national TV. Future projects include a talk show for women-related issues.
Any message for young girls who want to try their luck in showbiz?
Anyone who wants to enter showbiz should do so knowing it is a full time job like any other, with insane hours. Be ready to make sacrifices! You will need discipline and patience because neither money nor fame will come to you overnight!
Also make sure you complete your studies, so you have something to fall back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...